With this build-your-own breakfast, kids can let their imaginations run wild putting together a morning meal that will put a smile on their faces.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- ½ cup nut butter or sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 oz pretzel sticks, broken in half
- ¼ cup whole pecans
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- Spread each piece of toast with the nut or sunflower seed butter.
- Let kids use remaining ingredients to create faces on the bread.
Place the ingredients in the cups of a muffin pan for easy setup and cleanup.
- Ten Minutes
- May 2019
- Guiding Stars
- 10 Minutes