- 1 (13.25 oz) box Nature's Promise whole-wheat penne pasta
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 large red onion, cut into eight wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 4 tbsp Nature's Promise organic extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup grated Romano cheese
- Heat oven to 450° F. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- On a large baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts and onion with the rosemary, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and salt and pepper, to taste. Roast, tossing the vegetables once, until golden brown and tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- To the pasta, add the roasted vegetables, garlic, ½ cup of the reserved cooking water, Romano cheese, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Toss to combine (add more cooking water if the pasta seems dry).
- Calories 378kcal 19%
- Fat 13.0g 20%
- Saturated fat 3.2g 16%
- Carbs 55.9g 19%
- Sodium 148mg 6%
- 2.5g sugar
- 8.2g fiber
- 15.1g protein
- 11mg cholesterol