Slices of creamy avocado and meaty lobster complement sweet and tangy grapefruit in this refreshing salad.
- 2 (7 oz) pkgs cooked lobster meat (about 3 cups)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 (5 oz) container baby arugula
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups garlic and butter croutons
- 2 cups red grapefruit segments in extra-light syrup, drained
- Chop the lobster meat. Pit, peel, and thinly slice the avocado.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula, vinegar, oil, and croutons. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange on a large platter.
- Top with avocado slices, grapefruit segments, and lobster.
- 7 min
- S6 2019
- Calories 268kcal 13%
- Fat 16.2g 25%
- Saturated fat 2.8g 14%
- Carbs 28.0g 9%
- Sodium 235mg 10%
- 12.4g sugar
- 4.3g fiber
- 4.5g protein
- 1mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?