Buttery buns and sweet crab are a match made in heaven, especially when fresh chives and bright lemon juice are added to the mix.
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 lb cooked lump crab
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- Split open the buns and lightly toast.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, pick over the crab to remove any pieces of shell.
- To crab, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chives. Gently stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush insides of buns with the butter. Divide crab mixture among the buns. Sprinkle the smoked paprika on top of crab.
- Seven Minutes
- July/August 2019
- 7 Minutes