Chocolate and peanut butter come together for this easy, no-bake sweet. To keep hands mess-free, serve them with toothpicks.
- 1 ¼ cups smooth peanut butter
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chocolate-flavored ice cream coating (Magic Shell)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- In a large bowl, with a hand or stand mixer, beat the peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in the vanilla extract, almond extract, salt, and cinnamon. In 2 batches, beat in the confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- With mini cookie scoop, scoop and roll peanut butter mixture into balls and place on lined pan. Freeze 20 min., until solid.
- Place the ice cream coating in a narrow bowl. Using toothpick, pierce peanut butter ball and dip ¾ of the way into chocolate, letting excess chocolate fall back into the bowl. Place back on lined sheet. Repeat with remaining balls. Smooth out any holes left from toothpick. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight before packing in cooler.
Having trouble dipping into the chocolate? Use a spoon to pour it over the peanut butter balls.
- S6 2019
- Calories 413kcal 21%
- Fat 25.3g 39%
- Saturated fat 12.0g 60%
- Carbs 43.3g 14%
- Sodium 177mg 7%
- 39.5g sugar
- 1.6g fiber
- 7.3g protein
- 15mg cholesterol