Flaky and brimming with berry flavor, these portable, picnic-perfect pies come together with just a handful of ingredients.
- 1 (17.3 oz) pkg frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- ½ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp coarse sanding sugar (optional)
- Roll both sheets of puff pastry into 10x10-inch squares. Cut 1 sheet into 8 rectangles. Spoon 1 tbsp preserves onto center of each rectangle, leaving at least ½ inch around edges, and place 2–3 raspberries on top.
- Cut remaining sheet into 8 rectangles and place over filling. With fork, seal edges. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Beat the egg. Brush tops of hand pies with egg and sprinkle with sanding sugar, if using.
- Bake pies 30 min., until bottoms are golden brown. Let stand at least 10 min. or up to 4 hours before serving.
- S6 2019
- Calories 427kcal 21%
- Fat 24.3g 37%
- Saturated fat 6.2g 31%
- Carbs 46.7g 16%
- Sodium 171mg 7%
- 14.3g sugar
- 2.1g fiber
- 5.8g protein
- 32mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?