A hint of horseradish and sweet pepper slaw perk up these sandwiches that are perfect for a light lunch or casual dinner.
- 4 burrito-size flour tortilla
- 4 oz thinly sliced horseradish Cheddar
- 4 - 8 leaves romaine lettuce
- 8 oz thinly sliced roast beef
- 1 cup deli pepper slaw
- On 1 tortilla, arrange a quarter of the Cheddar in the center. Arrange 1–2 romaine leaves in center. Top with a quarter of the roast beef.
- Top roast beef with ¼ cup pepper slaw. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up to close. Wrap in parchment and cut in half.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- take 5
- S6 2019
- Calories 488kcal 24%
- Fat 31.0g 48%
- Saturated fat 8.8g 44%
- Carbs 29.0g 10%
- Sodium 990mg 41%
- 5.6g sugar
- 1.9g fiber
- 22.2g protein
- 65mg cholesterol