Sweet but tangy and loved by all, ketchup takes center stage in this simple grilled chicken dish served over fluffy grains.
- 1 (5.8 oz) box plain couscous
- 1 ¼ lbs boneless, skinless thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 (9 oz) pkg tricolor diced peppers
- Set grill or grill pan to medium-high. Cook the couscous according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brush the chicken with the oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, stir together the ketchup and soy sauce.
- Grill chicken 2 min. per side. Brush with ketchup mixture and grill another 1–2 min. per side, until cooked through, turning and brushing with more ketchup occasionally.
- Stir the diced peppers into the cooked couscous. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the chicken over couscous.
- Fifteen Minutes
- guiding star
- September 2019
- 15 Minutes
- Calories 396kcal 20%
- Fat 8.0g 12%
- Saturated fat 1.0g 5%
- Carbs 42.0g 14%
- Sodium 495mg 21%
- 7.0g sugar
- 3.0g fiber
- 38.0g protein
- 104mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?