A freezer staple like garlic bread goes from side dish to main attraction when topped with veggies and pesto in this pizza.
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen garlic bread
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
- ¾ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 oz fontina cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place the frozen garlic bread halves cut-sides up on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the pesto over each half.
- Arrange the spinach over the pesto. Coarsely grate the fontina and sprinkle on top of spinach. Thinly slice the tomatoes and place on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 12–14 min., until heated through. Broil 1 min., until bread is golden brown. Cut each piece in half.
- From Freezer to Table Cookbook
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2019
- 5 ingredients