Reach into your freezer for the base of this satisfying sandwich. Maple honey turkey gives this lunch a slight sweetness that matches the waffles.
- 2 frozen Nature's Promise Organic Homestyle Waffles
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice American or Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices low-sodium maple honey turkey
- Toast the waffles according to package directions.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, whisk the egg. Season with salt and pepper. Microwave egg in 15-sec. intervals, stirring each time, until egg is almost set, about 30–45 sec.
- Place egg on 1 waffle and top with the cheese and turkey. Top with remaining waffle. Wrap in parchment, then foil.
- S7 2019
- Calories 426kcal 21%
- Fat 19.1g 29%
- Saturated fat 6.4g 32%
- Carbs 33.4g 11%
- Sodium 1203mg 50%
- 5.9g sugar
- 1.5g fiber
- 28.6g protein
- 283mg cholesterol