Let the kids help put together this cheesy dinner by asking them to sprinkle the veggies and mozzarella over the dough and brush the oil over the pastry before baking.
- 1 (13.8 oz) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 ¼ cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1 ½ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella
- ½ cup pizza or marinara sauce, heated
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll the pizza dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, oil, Parmesan, and garlic powder. Brush two-thirds of mixture all over pizza dough. Scatter the broccoli and mozzarella all over pizza dough, leaving a ½-inch border. Season with salt and pepper.
- Tightly roll dough with fillings inside, sealing ends. Place, seam-side down, on lined pan. Cut 4–5 (2-inch-long) slits along top of stromboli. Brush top with remaining butter mixture. Bake 20 min., until golden brown. Serve with sauce.
- guiding star
- September 2019
- Calories 450kcal 23%
- Fat 18.0g 28%
- Saturated fat 9.0g 45%
- Carbs 50.0g 17%
- Sodium 797mg 33%
- 3.0g sugar
- 4.0g fiber
- 23.0g protein
- 46mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?