A vibrant relish with crunchy sweet bell peppers, briny olives, and herbs brings flavor to this mild fish.
- 4 (6 oz each) tilapia fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Pitted Green Olives
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1 (9 oz) pkg tricolor diced peppers
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Arrange oven rack 6 inches from broiler. Heat broiler on high. Arrange the tilapia on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fish with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Broil 6–8 min., until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the olives and the parsley. Add to a small bowl with the peppers and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top fish with pepper mixture and serve.
- Fifteen Minutes
- October 2019
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes