Cooking the shrimp and veggies in the same pot of boiling water as the noodles is the secret to getting this satisfying dinner on the table in minutes.
- 1 (10 oz) pkg fresh Nature's Promise® Organic Broccoli Florets
- 3 (3 oz) packets ramen, flavor packets discarded
- 1 lb frozen raw peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 (12 oz) pkg sugar snap peas
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- ¼ cup Korean barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp Asian chili-garlic sauce
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil on high. Add the broccoli and cook 5 min, until almost cooked through.
- Add the ramen noodles, shrimp, and sugar snap peas. Cook 3–5 min., until noodles are al dente and shrimp is cooked. Stir in the bean sprouts, then drain pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the Korean barbecue sauce and chili-garlic sauce.
- Add the drained noodles, veggies, and shrimp to bowl and toss until well coated.
- Fifteen Minutes
- October 2019
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes