This make-ahead appetizer is as easy as it is impressive. Make sure to choose a clear, straight-sided bowl for the most dramatic presentation.
- ¾ cup hummus
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ¾ cup finely chopped tomato
- ¾ cup tzatziki
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 (7.3 oz) bag Nature's Promise Free from Pita Chips
- In a small, wide, but shallow bowl (about 4-cup volume), spread the hummus in an even layer. Top with the feta.
- Add the tomato in an even layer. Spread the tzatziki over the tomato in an even layer. Top with the olives, then the red onion. Garnish with the parsley. Cover and refrigerate 1–5 hours. Serve with the pita chips.
- Savory October 2019
- Calories 284kcal 14%
- Fat 12.1g 19%
- Saturated fat 3.0g 15%
- Carbs 32.1g 11%
- Sodium 687mg 29%
- 4.2g sugar
- 3.9g fiber
- 12.7g protein
- 13mg cholesterol