Just three ingredients transform into a magical, restaurant-quality sauce that brings the steakhouse to your home.
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise Organic Grass-Fed Beef Strip Steak
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 (24 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter, cut up
- Heat a large greased heavy skillet on medium-high. Pat the steaks dry and season with salt and pepper. Cook 3–4 min. per side for medium, or until desired doneness.
- Transfer steaks to a plate and cover with foil to rest. To skillet, add the red wine and thyme. Increase heat to high. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 3–4 min., until wine is reduced by half.
- Meanwhile, heat the mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Add the butter to skillet, stirring constantly, until well combined. Remove from heat. Discard thyme stems. Drizzle pan sauce over steak and mashed potatoes to serve.
- take 5
- Savory October 2019
- Calories 528kcal 26%
- Fat 27.3g 42%
- Saturated fat 10.5g 52%
- Carbs 30.5g 10%
- Sodium 670mg 28%
- 2.4g sugar
- 2.7g fiber
- 30.0g protein
- 107mg cholesterol