This creamy casserole comes together quickly courtesy of two weeknight heroes: rotisserie chicken and precooked rice.
- ½ Nature's Promise Free from Whole Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Brown Rice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove skin and bones from the rotisserie chicken meat and roughly chop.
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts. To a microwave-safe large bowl, add cream cheese. Heat 15–30 sec., to soften. Breaking up the rice, add to bowl, along with chicken, artichoke hearts, and ¾ cup mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and pepper and combine.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 8x8-inch baking dish. Top with remaining ¼ cup mozzarella. Bake until golden on top, 15–20 min.
- Savory October 2019
- take 5
- guiding star
- Calories 359kcal 18%
- Fat 11.0g 17%
- Saturated fat 5.0g 25%
- Carbs 41.0g 14%
- Sodium 585mg 24%
- 2.0g sugar
- 6.0g fiber
- 25.0g protein
- 83mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?