Rings of sweet peppers and caramelized Brussels sprouts roast alongside pork in this one-pan wonder.
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs Brussels sprouts
- 1 (12 oz) pkg mini sweet peppers
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 (1 ¼ lb) pork tenderloin
- ½ (0.21 oz) pkg Lemon & Herb Roasting Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Trim and quarter the Brussels sprouts.
- On a large foil-lined baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts, sweet peppers, and 3 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetables out in single layer with space in center for pork.
- Rub the pork with the remaining 1 tbsp oil and the seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. Place pork in center of baking sheet. Roast pork 20 min., until pork is cooked through and sprouts are tender.
- November 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients