A creamy quick sauce of sour cream and spinach transforms frozen pierogies into an easy casserole to please the entire family.
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen potato and onion pierogies, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Thinly slice the green onions.
- In a large bowl, stir together green onions, sour cream, spinach, and dill. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the pierogies.
- Arrange mixture in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 15–20 min., until pierogies are hot.
- From Freezer to Table Cookbook
- November 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients