Dip into that leftover cranberry sauce for breakfast by pairing it with nutty granola and satisfying Greek yogurt.
- 1 ½ cups Nature's Promise Gluten Free Fruit and Nut Granola
- ⅓ cup salted roasted almonds, chopped
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup canned whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a medium bowl or jar, toss together the granola and almonds.
- Divide the yogurt among 4 bowls. Swirl the cranberry sauce into each bowl and top with granola mixture.
- Savory November 2019
- guiding star
- Calories 363kcal 18%
- Fat 13.0g 20%
- Saturated fat 3.0g 15%
- Carbs 45.0g 15%
- Sodium 107mg 4%
- 23.0g sugar
- 5.0g fiber
- 18.0g protein
- 6mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?