Apple pie à la mode has gone rogue in this layered parfait of leftover pie, ice cream, and your favorite sundae toppings.
- 4 slices prepared apple pie
- 4 cups caramel or dulce de leche ice cream, divided
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, divided
- Whipped cream and ground cinnamon (optional)
- Break up and crumble 2 apple pie slices among 4 parfait or sundae glasses. Divide half of ice cream among glasses. Sprinkle half of pecans among glasses.
- Repeat layering of pie, ice cream, and pecans. Top with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon, if desired.
- Savory November 2019
- Calories 840kcal 42%
- Fat 43.4g 67%
- Saturated fat 22.1g 111%
- Carbs 102.0g 34%
- Sodium 374mg 16%
- 72.8g sugar
- 3.7g fiber
- 11.7g protein
- 133mg cholesterol