Keeping a bag of chicken nuggets in the freezer is a hack to get dinner on the table in a flash. Tossing them with a homemade sweet-and-sour sauce makes this meal a no-brainer.
- 1 (21 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Chicken Breast Nuggets
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 4 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare the chicken nuggets according to package directions.
- In a 12-inch skillet, whisk together the marmalade, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger paste. Heat on medium until hot, stirring occasionally. Add chicken to sauce and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to package directions. Serve chicken over rice.
Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Fifteen Minutes
- From Freezer to Table Cookbook
- November 2019
- 15 Minutes