Keeping a bag of chicken nuggets in the freezer is a hack to get dinner on the table in a flash. Tossing them with a homemade sweet-and-sour sauce makes this meal a no-brainer.
- 1 (21 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Chicken Breast Nuggets
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 4 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare the chicken nuggets according to package directions.
- In a 12-inch skillet, whisk together the marmalade, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger paste. Heat on medium until hot, stirring occasionally. Add chicken to sauce and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to package directions. Serve chicken over rice.
Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Savory November 2019
- sweet and sour
- 15 min
- Calories 639kcal 32%
- Fat 27.9g 43%
- Saturated fat 5.5g 28%
- Carbs 74.7g 25%
- Sodium 815mg 34%
- 24.5g sugar
- 6.0g fiber
- 24.0g protein
- 54mg cholesterol