Bottled clam juice and canned clams means you can have this Italian seaside meal anytime.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 (6.5 oz) cans chopped clams in clam juice
- 1 (8 oz) bottle clam juice
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the garlic, anchovy paste, and crushed red pepper. Cook 1 min., stirring often.
- Add the clams and clam juice. Heat to a simmer. Cook 4–5 min., until liquid reduces slightly and clams are heated through.
- To skillet, add drained spaghetti and toss with clams. Add the reserved pasta water ¼ cup at a time as needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with the parsley.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2019
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes