Delicate fish fillets are poached in a flavorful caper- and olive-studded tomato sauce in this light Italian-inspired dish.
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 tbsp Nature's Promise Organic Capers, drained
- 4 (about 1 lb total) tilapia fillets
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 medium baguette, sliced
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the pasta sauce to a simmer on high.
- Meanwhile, chop the olives and capers. Stir into pasta sauce.
- Season the tilapia with salt and pepper. Add fish to skillet, spooning sauce over it. Cook 5 min., until fish is cooked through, flaking easily with a fork.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve with the baguette.
- Savory December 2019
- guiding star
- 15 min
- Calories 344kcal 17%
- Fat 7.0g 11%
- Saturated fat 1.0g 5%
- Carbs 41.0g 14%
- Sodium 990mg 41%
- 4.0g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 29.0g protein
- 57mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?