A few pantry staples and ground turkey are all you need for this easy but flavorful one-pan dinner that the whole family will love.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from 94% Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15.5 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a 12-inch ovenproof skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the onion and cook 4 min., until golden, stirring often.
- Add the turkey and cook 6–8 min., until browned, breaking up with back of wooden spoon. Stir in the chili powder and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the corn and beans. Remove skillet from heat. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake 15 min., until casserole is bubbling and cheese is melted.
MAKE AHEAD Without preheating the oven, prepare the recipe up until it’s time to bake. Let the skillet cool, cover with plastic, and refrigerate up to 1 day ahead before baking.
- Savory December 2019
- ground turkey
- pinto beans
- make ahead
- Calories 471kcal 24%
- Fat 18.0g 28%
- Saturated fat 5.3g 27%
- Carbs 39.0g 13%
- Sodium 713mg 30%
- 5.5g sugar
- 9.0g fiber
- 42.2g protein
- 82mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?