If your friends have never tried blood orange juice, this drink is a delicious way to introduce them to this special winter citrus that tastes like a combo of oranges and raspberries.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle vodka, chilled
- 3 cups blood orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- In a large carafe, stir together the vodka, blood orange juice, and cranberry juice cocktail. Keep cold on ice. Serve in a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with strips of orange peel.
- Savory December 2019
- blood orange
- Calories 219kcal 11%
- Fat 0.0g <1%
- Saturated fat 0.0g <1%
- Carbs 10.9g 4%
- Sodium 1mg <1%
- 9.3g sugar
- 0.0g fiber
- 0.3g protein
- 0mg cholesterol