This Spanish-inspired twist on classic pigs in a blanket will be a huge hit with all your guests.
- 8 oz dried chorizo
- ½ (17.3 oz) box frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- ½ cup spicy brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut the chorizo into quarters lengthwise. Cut each quarter in half lengthwise to make 8 strips. Cut each strip into three 2-inch-long pieces.
- Cut the puff pastry into 4 columns. Cut each column crosswise into 6 rectangles. Wrap each piece puff pastry around each length of chorizo, pressing seam to seal tightly.
- Place on the prepared pan, seam-sides down. Bake 10–12 min., until pastry is golden brown. Serve with the mustard.
- December 2019
- Calories 171kcal 9%
- Fat 13.1g 20%
- Saturated fat 3.6g 18%
- Carbs 10.3g 3%
- Sodium 331mg 14%
- 0.2g sugar
- 0.6g fiber
- 4.4g protein
- 12mg cholesterol