Flavorful chicken sausage and seasoned bread crumbs are the keys to these stuffed mushrooms that require only three ingredients.
- 24 large white button mushrooms
- 2 links Nature's Promise Free from Chicken sausage with Kale, casings removed
- ¼ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Remove stems from the mushrooms and reserve. Arrange mushroom caps on prepared pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop stems and place in a medium bowl. Add the chicken sausage and bread crumbs. Mix until well combined. Pack 1 tbsp sausage stuffing into each mushroom cap. Bake 20-25 min., until mushrooms are tender and stuffing is golden brown.
Sprinkle some grated pecorino over mushrooms before serving.
- chicken sausage
- Savory December 2019
- Calories 40kcal 2%
- Fat 1.6g 2%
- Saturated fat 0.5g 3%
- Carbs 3.0g 1%
- Sodium 130mg 5%
- 0.8g sugar
- 0.5g fiber
- 3.8g protein
- 11mg cholesterol