These cocktail meatballs are tossed with a sweet, tangy, and spicy Korean-style sauce for an hors d’oeuvre everyone will love.
- 1 (26 oz) pkg frozen bite size meatballs
- 2 green onions
- ½ cup spicy Korean barbecue sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Arrange the meatballs on prepared pan in a single layer. Bake 15–20 min., until hot.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the green onions on an angle.
- Toss meatballs with the barbecue sauce. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with the green onions.
Garnish with black and white sesame seeds and serve alongside lettuce cups so guests can make their own wraps.
- Savory December 2019
- Hors d'oeuvres
- sweet and savory
- mini meatballs
- Calories 196kcal 10%
- Fat 13.6g 21%
- Saturated fat 4.7g 23%
- Carbs 9.8g 3%
- Sodium 674mg 28%
- 6.8g sugar
- 1.5g fiber
- 8.9g protein
- 41mg cholesterol