Dinner is a breeze when everything cooks alongside each other in one pan, like in this curry-dusted salmon recipe.
- 3 shallots
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Pero Family Farms French Beans
- 4 (4 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Thinly slice the shallots.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together 2 tbsp curry oil with the French beans and shallots. Arrange in a single layer on opposite ends of pan.
- Arrange the salmon fillets in center of pan. Brush salmon with remaining 1 tbsp curry oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until salmon is cooked through and French beans are tender, about 15 min.
- December 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients