Rotisserie chicken and barbecue sauce from the store make the prep for this crowd-pleaser particularly easy.
- 3 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (15 oz) pkg Arnold Potato Slider Rolls
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 cups grated pepper Jack cheese
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a small rimmed baking sheet or rectangular casserole dish with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken and barbecue sauce until well coated.
- Place bottom half of rolls in prepared dish, making sure to keep the individual rolls connected.
- Spoon chicken mixture on top, spreading in even layer. Top with the pickles and cheese. Add top half of rolls. Brush top with the butter.
- Bake 12–15 min., until golden brown on top and cheese has melted. Let stand 5 min. Remove from pan using edges of parchment.
This recipe is
- super bowl
- Savory February March 2020
- Calories 300kcal 15%
- Fat 11.0g 17%
- Saturated fat 6.0g 30%
- Carbs 33.0g 11%
- Sodium 850mg 35%
- 14.0g sugar
- 1.0g fiber
- 18.0g protein
- 60mg cholesterol