Fried shrimp tacos become a cinch to whip up thanks to store-bought popcorn shrimp and an air fryer, which is great at crisping up frozen fried food.
- ⅔ (18 oz) pkg frozen popcorn shrimp
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 8 small 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F. In batches, arrange the shrimp in single layer in basket and cook 7 min., until crisp, shaking once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the tomatoes. Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high 1 min., until warm.
- Serve shrimp in flour tortillas topped with the coleslaw, chopped tomatoes, and cilantro.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- February March 2023
- Five Ingredient
- 5 ingredient
- From Freezer to Table Cookbook
- February March 2020
- air fryer
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free