Use this quick and easy pizza recipe as a canvas for all your favorite topping combos—hot and fresh in 30 minutes or less!
- 1 (16 oz) ball pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat pizza stone or large cookie sheet in 450°F oven. Meanwhile, let the pizza dough stand at room temperature until soft and pliable.
- Stretch and roll out dough to 11- to 12-inch circle. Place on a large sheet of parchment. Top with the sauce and cheese, leaving 1-inch rim. Brush rim with the olive oil.
- Using parchment, carefully transfer pizza onto preheated pizza stone or pan, leaving pizza on parchment. Bake 15–17 min., until golden brown on bottom. Garnish with the basil.
To keep things mess-free, pull the pizza onto a large cutting board or other flat surface using the parchment, then open the oven and pull the parchment to place the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone.
This recipe is
- Savory February March 2020
- Calories 483kcal 24%
- Fat 15.8g 24%
- Saturated fat 4.4g 22%
- Carbs 74.3g 25%
- Sodium 616mg 26%
- 5.3g sugar
- 3.4g fiber
- 17.5g protein
- 22mg cholesterol