Chicken gets a Spanish spin, thanks to a sprinkling of smoked paprika and splash of sherry vinegar in this easy gluten-free dinner.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 8 oz mini sweet peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 lbs small bone-in, skin-on chicken thigh
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. To a large bowl, add the oil, garlic, and paprika. Season with salt and black pepper. Add the peppers, onion, and chicken and toss to coat.
- Arrange on a large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet (or 2 smaller baking sheets) in a single layer with chicken skin-sides up. Bake 30–35 min., until chicken is cooked through.
- When done, drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- May 2020
- gluten free
- guiding star
- Wheat Free
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free