Foil packet dinners mean cleanup is a cinch. Melty Colby Jack cheese and crowd-pleasing chicken and potatoes mean the family will love this.
- 1 ¼ lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp garlic and herb marinade
- 2 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed
- Heavy-duty foil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 oz Colby Jack cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Set grill to medium. Thinly slice the chicken and add to a large bowl along with the marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well coated. Very thinly slice the potatoes.
- Divide the chicken among 4 (12x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle the onion over the chicken, then top with the potato slices. Season potatoes with salt and pepper. Divide the cheese among the packets. Sprinkle with the parsley. Fold sides of foil up around mixture and roll edges tightly to seal.
- Place packets on the grill. Cover and cook 25–30 min., until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Budget Friendly
- gluten free
- Savory June 2020
- Wheat Free
- Egg Free
- Calories 318kcal 16%
- Fat 13.6g 21%
- Saturated fat 6.8g 34%
- Carbs 18.7g 6%
- Sodium 691mg 29%
- 2.3g sugar
- 1.3g fiber
- 29.1g protein
- 128mg cholesterol