Frozen stuffed shells turn into a comforting, extra-cheesy, 5-ingredient casserole with some help from store-bought vodka sauce, frozen spinach, and mozzarella.
- ½ (24 oz) jar vodka sauce, divided
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen cut spinach, divided
- 1 (17 oz) bag frozen Nature's Promise Organic Stuffed Shells
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- ¼ cup loosely packed basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Into bottom of an 8x8-inch or 2-qt baking dish, spread half of the vodka sauce. Scatter half of the spinach on top.
- Arrange the stuffed shells over spinach in a single layer, open-sides down. Scatter remaining spinach on top. Spoon remaining vodka sauce over spinach. Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 50–55 min., until shells are hot in centers. Garnish with the basil.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- September 2020
- Five Ingredients
- 5 ingredients
- Calories 338kcal 17%
- Fat 12.0g 18%
- Saturated fat 7.0g 35%
- Carbs 38.0g 13%
- Sodium 639mg 27%
- 6.0g sugar
- 6.0g fiber
- 20.0g protein
- 55mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?