A splash of soy sauce and lime juice amp up the flavor in this fruity Caribbean marinade. The result is juicy grilled chicken thighs perfect for summer dinners.
- ½ (12 oz) bottle Taste of Inspiration Caribbean Mango Marinade
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 limes
- 2 ½ lbs bone-in, skin on chicken thighs (about 5-6)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, add mango marinade and soy sauce. Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken thighs to baking dish in single layer. Pour marinade on top. Cover with plastic and refrigerate 2–4 hours.
- Set grill or grill pan to medium. Grill chicken 6–7 min. per side, until cooked through (165°F on an instant read thermometer).
- Meanwhile, cut remaining lime into wedges. Add chicken to platter and garnish with the green onions and lime wedges.