This family favorite recipe meets Better For You nutrition, is ready in just 13 minutes, and cost is under $10 for 4 servings.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (15 oz) can no salt added black beans
- 1 (8.7 oz) can no salt added corn kernels
- 2 cups water
- 1 (5.6 oz) package Knorr Rice Sides - Chicken flavor
- ⅓ cup shredded 2% Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 large tomatoes
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Cut chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 3 minutes. Rinse and drain beans and corn; add to skillet with water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Rice. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and boil 7 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. While rice is cooking, measure out cheese and sour cream and chop tomato.
- Serve Rice topped with cheese, sour cream and tomato.
- Calories 469kcal 23%
- Fat 13.3g 21%
- Saturated fat 5.2g 26%
- Carbs 57.3g 19%
- Sodium 173mg 7%
- 7.5g sugar
- 8.7g fiber
- 29.6g protein
- 88mg cholesterol