Cook up Knorr's delicious Farm Stand Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Bowl made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that's easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 (4.3 oz) package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ large red onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- Cook Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli in 2-quart saucepan according to package directions.
- While Rice is cooking, heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and slice red onion, reserving 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion for garnish. Add chicken and sliced onion to skillet and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from skillet.
- While chicken is cooking, slice zucchini and squash. Add to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned about 3 minutes. Stir in halved grape tomatoes.
- Return chicken to skillet and combine with squashes and cooked Rice.
- Calories 299kcal 15%
- Fat 6.9g 11%
- Saturated fat 1.3g 6%
- Carbs 30.3g 10%
- Sodium 140mg 6%
- 3.8g sugar
- 2.1g fiber
- 27.9g protein
- 73mg cholesterol