This sweet treat is fun for the whole family to make. Keep them on hand in the freezer for a refreshing dessert or snack any time.
- 4 bananas, peeled and cut into thirds
- 6 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 strawberries, hulled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp shelled pistachios, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp flaked coconut
- 12 wooden ice pop sticks
- Insert 1 stick into each piece of banana. Arrange bananas on a plate or flat pan and freeze at least 3 hours.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate in 30-sec. intervals, until melted and smooth, stirring in between intervals. Let cool slightly.
- Working with 1 banana at a time, dip into melted chocolate to coat, then immediately sprinkle with strawberries, pistachios, or coconut. Place on a sheet of parchment paper until set. Repeat with remaining bananas, chocolate, and toppings. Return to freezer until ready to eat.
This recipe is