This 10-minute, 5-ingredient, keto-friendly dinner features salmon with a tangy horseradish sauce and nutrient-packed microwave-steamed spinach.
- 2 (9 oz) bags ready-to-microwave spinach
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 ½ lbs total)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Preheat broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Microwave the spinach according to package directions until wilted.
- Arrange the salmon on prepared pan, skin-sides down. Season with salt and pepper. Broil salmon 5–6 min., until cooked through.
- To a small bowl, add the sour cream, 1 tbsp water, horseradish, and dill. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. To serve, divide spinach among 4 plates. Top with salmon and drizzle with sauce.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- guiding star
- January 2021
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients