Protein-packed edamame and a simple homemade peanut dressing transform plain ramen noodles into a superfast vegetarian dinner.
- ½ (16 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets
- ½ (16 oz) bag frozen shelled edamame
- 4 (3 oz) packets ramen, seasoning discarded
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat a large pot of water to a boil on high. Add the broccoli and edamame. When water returns to a boil, add the ramen noodles. Cook 4 min., until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool. Drain very well.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the peanut butter and vinegar until smooth. Squeeze in 2 tbsp juice from the lime. Whisk in the soy sauce and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To dressing, add drained noodle and vegetable mixture and green onions. Toss until well coated.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Budget Friendly
- Guiding Stars
- $10 Meals
- February March 2021
- 12 Minutes
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free