Frozen sweet potato fries are the surprise ingredient in this 30-minute frittata that works for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ (16 oz) bag frozen chopped onions and peppers, thawed
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ (20 oz) bag frozen sweet potato fries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a 10-inch oven-safe nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the onions and peppers. Season with salt. Cook 6–7 min., until heated through and tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, chili powder, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- To skillet, add the sweet potato fries and cook 1–2 min., until no longer cold, stirring often. Stir in egg mixture. Cook 2 min., occasionally stirring and pulling back edges to let uncooked eggs run to bottom of skillet. Transfer skillet to oven and bake 15 min., until eggs are set.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Budget Friendly
- $10 Meals
- guiding star
- February March 2021
- Wheat Free