Jazz up frozen soft pretzels with a homemade garlic butter and Parmesan for this 5-ingredient snack.
- 1 (13 oz) pkg frozen soft pretzels
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place the pretzels on baking sheet, discarding the salt packet.
- Add the butter to a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30 sec., until butter is melted. To bowl, stir in the garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Brush butter mixture on pretzels.
- Sprinkle the cheese over pretzels. Bake 5–6 min., until hot.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Ten Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- February March 2021
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free