The convenience of frozen ingredients gets this Polish-inspired 5-ingredient dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen cheese or onion pierogies
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- ½ (13 oz) pkg turkey kielbasa, diced
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions, thawed
- ½ (16 oz) pkg frozen mixed pepper strips, thawed
- Heat a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the pierogies and cook 3 min. Drain. Toss with 1 tbsp oil.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet on medium-high. Add the kielbasa and cook 2–3 min., until warm. Drain liquid from the onions and peppers. Add to skillet and cook 2–3 min., until slightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- To skillet, stir in pierogies and cook 2–3 min., until pierogies are golden.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- February March 2021
- 5 ingredients