A family-friendly vegetarian dinner or lunch of sheet pan quesadillas takes only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes. For even more flavor, serve with sour cream, hot sauce, and guacamole.
- Cooking spray
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 (16 oz) can vegetarian fat-free refried pinto beans
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- ¼ cup prepared salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and coat with the cooking spray.
- Arrange 4 tortillas in a single layer on prepared pan. Spread the refried beans onto tortillas. Divide the cheese among tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas and lightly coat tortilla tops with cooking spray.
- Bake 10–12 min., until tortillas are golden brown and crisp around edges, flipping once halfway through. Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with the salsa.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- April 2021
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free