Old Bay, lemon juice, and chives bring loads of flavor to this 15-minute summer seafood recipe that’s great to serve as an appetizer or lunch.
- 12 oz frozen raw peeled, deveined large shrimp thawed
- 2 tbsp butter, cut up
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 hot dog buns, halved and toasted
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Heat a medium pot of water to a boil on high. Remove and discard tail shells from the shrimp. Add shrimp to boiling water and cook 2–3 min., until shrimp are pink and fully cooked. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and Old Bay. Cover with vented plastic and microwave in 30-sec. intervals until butter melts.
- Chop shrimp and add to bowl with butter along with the lemon juice. Toss until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide shrimp mixture among buns. Garnish with the chives.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- May 2021
- 15 Minutes
- Egg Free