A hot grill and precooked grains are the keys to getting this nutritious, restaurant-worthy rice bowl on the dinner table in just 15 minutes.
- 2 (3.5 oz) pkgs shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Ahi Tuna Steaks, thawed
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Set grill to medium-high. Remove and discard stems from the mushrooms. Place mushrooms in a medium bowl along with 1 tbsp canola oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well coated. Pat the tuna steaks dry with a paper towel. Brush all over with remaining 1 tbsp canola oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mushrooms and tuna on grill. Cook both 2–3 min. per side, until mushrooms are tender and tuna is medium-rare or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Thinly slice the cucumbers. Microwave the rice according to package directions.
- Let mushrooms cool slightly and thinly slice. Divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with cucumbers and mushrooms. Thinly slice tuna and divide among bowls. Dollop with spicy mayonnaise.
To prevent seafood from sticking to the grill, make sure grates are very clean and fully heated before placing fish onto grill.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Guiding Stars
- Fifteen Mintues
- May 2021
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free