An easy homemade blender dressing is tossed with penne and crunchy veggies for a fresh and flavorful pasta salad that gets better as it marinates. Make it ahead for picnics, cookouts, and more.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg gluten-free penne
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 1 medium clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, to a blender or food processor, add the green onions, parsley, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and sugar. Purée until smooth. With blender running, drizzle in the oil until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water until cool. In a large bowl, toss with dressing, tomatoes, radishes, and celery. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day. Stir together before serving.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- gluten free
- Guiding Stars
- Lactose Free
- Celebrations Made Easy Cookbook
- Egg Free