Juicy, peak-season strawberries get a savory spin atop a cheesy pizza. Serve with a salad for dinner or cut into smaller pieces as an appetizer.
- 1 (11 oz) tube refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 8 medium strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Stretch the pizza dough on baking sheet into approximately a 10x14-inch rectangle. Brush the dough with 1 tbsp oil. Bake 5 min.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining 1 tbsp oil with the honey. Season with pepper and set aside.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and blue cheese over partially baked dough. Arrange strawberries on top and sprinkle with the thyme. Bake 13–16 min., until the crust is golden brown on bottom. Drizzle honey mixture over pizza to serve.
This recipe is
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- In Season
- Egg Free