This homemade take on an Ocean City, Maryland, classic cocktail features freshly squeezed orange juice, citrus-flavored vodka, and lemon-lime soda for a refreshing, bubbly summer drink.
- 2 ½ cups freshly squeezed orange juice (from 6-8 oranges)
- 1 cup orange or citrus flavored vodka
- ½ cup Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- Crushed ice, for serving
- 1 (12 oz) can lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices, for garnish (optional)
- In a small pitcher or liquid measuring cup, stir together the juice, vodka, and liqueur. Add the crushed ice to 4 glasses. Divide mixture among glasses and top with the soda. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
SHORT ORDER: In a small pitcher, stir together 2½ cups freshly squeezed orange juice, 1 cup orange- or citrus-flavored vodka, and ½ cup Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur. Add crushed ice to 4 glasses. Divide mixture among glasses and top with 1 (12 oz) can lemon-lime soda, chilled. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Ten Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free